Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Love Jack Ohman

Why? Since he's a Republican?

Because he's that brand of Republican we appreciate ... the Republican who calls Republican stupid as well as Democratic stupid. He sees the world for what it is.

In other words, he's a McCall/Atiyeh Republican ... the kind who would get drummed out of the party these days, if he was elected and all.

I'm partisan Democrat, but I'm no idiot. I know that my D's are capable of stupid (just less so than the Rs are).

Anyway, in this video that I may be very LTTP to, Jack does his craft. We note the quaint, almost rustic tools he uses, and the obvious wear on the drawing board: we think Charles Schulz would approve, or at least relate.

Jack Ohman












Cartoonists are the coolest people in the world, and I think Jack Ohman is the most underrated in a major market.


No comments:

Post a Comment