Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yay BlueOregon!

Blue Oregon's really cleaning up this year.

First that blogger on The Fix named BO to his 50-State Blogroll, now I hear that the George Washington University Institute for Politics, Democracy, & the Intarweb got what, if it isnt the Oscars or the Emmy at least it has to be the Golden Globe for public policy intarweb commentary, the Golden Dot as best damn state political blog for 2008.

Blue Oregon's one of those things that got me inspired to start DIY punditin'. I admire Kari's work and quite frankly think this is a very deserved honor, so I'm not only commenting on this in my capacity as part of the PK posse but also here.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Blue Oregon!

2 comments:

  1. Blue Oregon's one of those things that got me inspired to start DIY punditin'.And that, frankly, is the best reward of all. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I'll keep it up, Kari. I'm having great fun, more than I've had for a while.

    Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete